Monday, October 16, 2017

Joint Worship Service

Dear Pastor, Leader and Congregation,

I am so looking forward to having our churches from all three associations together for a joint worship service. In the eight years that I have been DOM, I have traveled throughout Rapides and Grant Parishes to individual churches, I have personally experienced the beauty and inspiration of our worship...every time...every church! It has been on my heart for some time to have a joint worship service...to celebrate together our shared joy and to feel the affirmation that results when we preach the Word!

We will begin at 5:00 pm with a huge Missions Fair! There will be lots of mission exhibits, and tables of finger foods (provided by Kingsville Baptist Church).The worship service begins at 6:00 pm with wondrous music that will be so uplifting with our huge choir and a sanctuary full of our most energetic congregational singing! Quite plainly, I am looking forward to this element of the service as a kind of preview of how we will join our voices in heaven! Now, the next part is going to be the preaching of the Word. A few weeks ago, I heard an amazing message that seemed to be a perfect fit for this very time. Consequently, I have invited Rev. Drew Gardner, one of our newer pastors to preach for us. He serves as pastor of First Baptist Dry Prong, and I am supremely confident that you will be blessed. 

Please don't miss this extraordinary opportunity. Transfer your Sunday EveningWorship to the following location and let us worship together!

Joint Worship Service


Kingsville Baptist Church

5:00 pm Missions Fair and Food

6:00 pm Choir and Congregation Singing capped-off with Bible Preaching!!

Robert Daniel 
Director of Missions
Baptist Mission Center 

No comments:

Post a Comment